Apply to join the Helpforce Learning Network
What is the Helpforce Learning Network?
The Learning Network is a community of NHS Trusts who share resources and exchange ideas to support volunteering in health and care locally and nationally.
Why have a Learning Network?
We believe that when Trust teams are empowered with knowledge the quality, diversity and innovation within NHS volunteering is enhanced.
Joining our Learning Network unlocks a host of benefits for Trusts including:
- Peer to peer support
- Online warehouse of assets to help you in your volunteering programme right now
- Direct link to Helpforce HQ
- Access to expertise and funding sources from partner organisations
Are you ready to apply?
Learning Network Members are united by four principles.
- Do – are proud of existing impact volunteering in their Trust
- Learn – grow through knowledge exchange
- Give – give generously of their knowledge and experience
- Participate – take time to get involved in accessible events, peer relationships and online participation.
If your Trust can commit to these essentials then we warmly invite you to apply for Learning Network membership.
Need a chat first?
Contact Sally Williams, Learning Network Manager by phone 07495 757 317 or email [email protected].